Thousands of success stories
Maxillent’s clinical experience is backed by a high success rate based on thousands of cases with post-operative follow-up of 5 years. No lost work days were reported by any of the patients, as compared to 3 to 10 lost work days reported in the literature for open sinus-lift procedures.
iRaise in scientific publications
The iRaise procedure has been described in the following peer-reviewed scientific publications and third-party case studies:
- Better H, Slavescu D, Barbu H, Cochran DL, Chaushu G. Quintessence Int. 2014;45(9):779-87. doi: 10.3290/j.qi.a32510. Patients’ perceptions of recovery after maxillary sinus augmentation with a minimally invasive implant device.
- Better H, Slavescu D, Barbu H, Cochran DL, Chaushu G. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2014 Aug;16(4):520-6. doi: 10.1111/cid.12021. Epub 2012 Nov 28. Minimally invasive sinus lift implant device: a multicenter safety and efficacy trial preliminary results.
- Mersel A, Better H, Shohat I, Dental Asia Res Jan-Feb 2014, Dental Implants after Sinus Lift Procedures: Minimalistic Management of the Compromised/Elderly Patient
- Tallarico M, Pozzi A, Meloni SM, Minniti A, Chessa G, Lumbau A.; University of Sassari, Italy, EAO Stockholm Sep 2015, Hydraulic sinus lift implant device: preliminary 6-month radiographic results of a prospective multicentre study.
iRaise in third-party case studies
- Fermon E. European Journal for Dental Implantologists, Volume 8, Issue 4/2012:50-53. Bilateral sinus floor elevation and simultaneous implantation.
- Tracol JJ. European Journal for Dental Implantologists, Volume 9, Issue 3/2013:54-58. Sinus lift using a new minimally invasive technique.
- Chow LK, Siu SC. European Journal for Dental Implantologists, Volume 10, Issue 3/2014:78-83. Closed hydraulic sinus floor elevation with simultaneous implant insertion.