The iRaise Sinus Lift Implant transforms the sinus lift from a technically demanding, traumatic surgical intervention to a simple implantation procedure. iRaise dramatically decreases patients’ pain and recovery time, thereby significantly improving the quality of life for patients requiring a sinus lift.
The unique L-shaped shape of the channel ensures that the channel is isolated from the prosthetic connection and the oral cavity. Rigorous fatigue testing (following ISO 14801) verifies that the iRaise meets and exceed stringent requirements for structural strength.
The iRaise implant is introduced into a drilling site in the maxilla. Using controlled rotation, the tip of the iRaise gently enters through the sinus floor, below the Schneiderian membrane.
Saline is injected through the implant into the sinus. The hydraulic pressure generated by the saline gently detaches the sinus membrane from the sinus floor, lifting it and creating a cavity below the membrane. The saline is then drained from the sinus and bone graft is injected through the internal channel. When the implant is fully seated the gingiva is sutured.
After approximately six to nine months, when the bone graft has matured and osseointegration of the implant with the bone is complete, the prosthetic tooth is placed on the implant using standard techniques.
The iRaise sinus lift implant has been successfully tested in clinical trials. It has CE Mark approval and is commercially available in Europe and Israel.
Ease and Confidence for the Clinician
- Accessible, easy-to-learn technique, as opposed to the difficult open sinus lift procedure. Experienced implantologists can perform the iRaise™ procedure with minimal training.
- Reduces chair time from an average of one to two hours down to thirty minutes, by eliminating or simplifying several surgical steps.
- Reduce complications and patient follow up due to the significantly reduced surgical trauma.
- Reduces the risk of perforating the Schneiderian membrane, due to the safe elevation method using hydraulic pressure.
Transforming the Patient’s Quality Of Life
- Dramatically reduces pain and discomfort as compared to the open sinus lift procedure, due to the minimally invasive surgical approach.
- Eliminates the significant facial swelling and bruising endured in the open sinus lift.
- Shortens patient’s recuperation time and saves lost work days.